Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Compliment Week- Wednesday Part 1

DMB writes one of the most "random" blogs I know, but she always makes me laugh. Maybe I'm a little partial because I know just how awesome she is IRL, but her blog is pretty dang fantastic overall.


Phil: When you become a speech therapist, come work in my classroom!

Maxie: LOVE WTY Thursdays. Sorry the world is trying to ruin your life by making WV liquor laws STUPID. Stupid WV! :)

Kyla is one of the sweetest people ever. Always one of the first people to drop an email when things seem rough. Not to mention she is super crafty!

Lindz blog started off a humorous life blog and then things got real. The best part is though that she kept things funny and won even more of my respect in the process

2 comments:

Maxie said...

Thank you Joanna!! You're a sweetheart :-)

dmb5_libra said...

thats maxie! I <3, even if you are a west virginian.