Friday, November 21, 2008

Compliment Week- Friday Part 1

Jamie's is one of the first blogs I ever really got into and I remember emailing her almost a full year ago about something she had written... and really ever since then I've just been beyond fond of her. Meeting her in real life only solidified this. I'm afraid I'm not doing her much justice with words, but believe me when I say that she's an astounding human being. I'm lucky to know her.

Lisa: The one and only! None of us would even be doing this right now if it wasn't for her. She made our awesome community and I couldn't be more appreciative. Plus, she once explained rational and irrational numbers to me and is my math hero!

Jessi: is such a wonderful writer. Every post wraps me up in its own little world of deliciousness.

The Well-Intentioned Heartbreaker's blog just makes me smile. Her writing lets the reader peak into her every-day life and we love her for it.

Chris: I admire your ability to post hilarious material five days out of the week. Bravo! And you're super nice, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Deutilich so much. You're an awesome friend, lady <3