Monday, November 17, 2008

Compliment Week- Monday Part 1

Laurie has a great blog that has a really unique voice. Also, she's wore two skirts before at the same time, which just makes her cool in my books!

-brandy

Natasha: I enjoy reading Endless Randomness, not only because its real but because its writer is a genuinely awesome person. Who happens to dish out some great advice.

Chris: "Oh...Chris..." I really just said that out loud and I really don't even know where to start. That man is funny as hell.. and while he likes to pretend that he's one big hard ass, he's got a heart under all that crazy smack talk. And I think that's fantabulous.

Dan is a man of few words but those few words are HILARIOUS. He's like a Bizarro Dane Cook.

EP: I wish the postcard exchange was still alive and well. Your cards always made my day. I know we would hit it off if we met... perhaps even BFF!

1 comment:

Endless Randomness said...

Thanks Jossie.. you just made my day! I'd tell you I love your ramblings but you already know that :)