Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Compliments

Late again! I'm sorry.


Matt: When people wonder where there aren't many man-bloggers, I immediately direct them to Matt's blog. He's wickedly funny but can just as easily pull off a serious, introspective post. He can completely flip his tone without losing his readers and his life experiences and how he has managed them is inspiring.

Renee is a woman that cares about what happens in the world and wants to have a hand in shaping it.. The level of respect I have for her is huge!

Maxie: I had the pleasure of meeting Maxie this summer and she is a million times more fun than her blog. Also, my week would not be complete without Would You Rather Wednesdays!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I just melted into a puddle. Love you, Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love Maxie too! I wish I could meet her one day!