Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bootleg Award Winners

Blog with the best title:
This? Is Not the Life I Ordered!

Best Design
Kyla Bea

Best Group Blog
Umm... Now what?

Most Distinct Voice
your wishcake.

Most Diverse Subject Matter
It's like I'm... mmmagic!

Best Up and Coming (started in 2008)
cleveland's a plum

Least Likely to click Mark-As-Read
It's Like I'm... mmmagic!

Blogger you'd most like to get a beer with
i hate so much...

Best Commentor (TIE!)
surviving myself
No Ordinary Rollercoaster

Funniest Blog
surviving myself

Most Sincere
your wishcake.

Most Interesting
No Ordinary Rollercoaster

Most Encouraging/Inspirational
Chelsea Talks Smack

Best Guest Blogger
Oh! How Lovely!

Most Opinionated
Speak On It

Best Blog about Relationships/Sex
Starting Over at 24

Best Blog about Career/Occupation
Working Girl

Best Blog about Shopping
Oh! How Lovely! Shops

Best Blog about Travel
transient travels

Best Blog Written by a Parent
I'm a mom in real life

Best Blog Written by a Student
Free and Flawed

Newbie Award (somebody who turned 20 in 2008)
Classy in Philadelphia

Last Chance Award (somebody who turned 29 in 2008)
surviving myself

Best 20SB User Profile
Maxie

Best Cross Platform Experience
Oh! How Lovely! (twitter)

10 comments:

Mermanda said...

Congrats to all of the winners! What a seriously talented bunch of bloggers!

KatieSaysSo said...

woohoo!! very excited for all the winners! well deserved!

Angela said...

Congratulations, winners!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations all of you! You've definitely deserved it :D

B said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I'm okay. I'm okay.

Really.

Ok. But stupid excited.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YAAAY FOR ALL THE WINNERS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone who won! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all! There are some in here I haven't gotten a chance to check out and you can bet I'm blowing off work right now to do just that! Way to go, 20sb!

thatShortchick said...

congratulations to all of you awesome bloggers!!

So@24 said...

Can I do a drunk acceptance speech at the meet up?

ÄsK AliCë said...

Aww congrats everyone!! I'll definitely be putting some time into checking lots of these out!