Friday, October 24, 2008

Blog Swap Annoucement

Back by popular demand, it's time for Blog Swap 3.


What is a Blog Swap?


A Blog Swap is where you partner up with someone you may or may no know and you post on their blog. They return the favor by posting on your blog. For this Blog Swap, everyone will be paired up at random and send their posts to their partners on the swap date.


Why should I Swap?


There are millions if not billions of reasons to Swap ... here are a few of them:



  • You can gain some new readers

  • You meet new people

  • You can help out a new blogger with fewer readers then yourself

  • Search engines like links

  • The 20SB community is awesome


So how do I participate?


Submit your name, blog URL and email address to this thread (or if you need privacy, email it to jonbish at gmail dot com or message me on 20SB) before Wednesday, November 12th.


FAQ


Q: What if I have multiple blogs?
A: Let your partner choose


Q: Is there anything I can't write about?
A: Be sure to talk to your partner about topics that might possibly be taboo.


Q: Can I use images in my post?
A: If you're using images, be sure to host them externally or coordinate with you swap partner to be sure the image displays properly.


If you have any more questions, email jonbish at gmail dot com.

No comments: