Sunday, March 30, 2008

Admin Position Open: Carnival Editor

Alright crew,

There are over 1000 of us now, which is pretty insane. I'm sure you'll believe that there is a TONNE of background admin going on, but would you believe that it is being done by a mere trio?

I'm looking for somebody to take over as official editor of the 20SB Carnival. Every future edition will still be published on the 20SB blog.

Job duties include:
- encouraging submissions
- making sure all submissions are written by 20sb members
- being a point of contact for anybody with carnival questions
- choosing the best submissions for each carnival edition
- organising excerpts, and formatting each edition
- posting each edition!

Sort of sounds like a lot, but it each cycle takes a month.

Rewards:
- everybody's gratitude (right guys?)
- virtual high fives

Interested?
Email me (Lisa, at lfarblogatgmaildotcom) answering the following questions:
1. Why do you want to be the editor?
2. Why do you think you'd be the best editor ever?

Everybody is welcome to apply!

2 comments:

elysa said...

from the blog carnival's I've seen different people offer to host it on their blog each time, it's a way to get new visitors to your blog. I think a different host each month would be better than having the same person each time. I'd be willing to do these tasks a few times but I can't commit to do it permanently.

Carrie said...

I concur with elysa; that would be a wicked way of getting more visits/hits to your blog.

I'd def. do a month for you!