There are over 1000 of us now, which is pretty insane. I'm sure you'll believe that there is a TONNE of background admin going on, but would you believe that it is being done by a mere trio?
I'm looking for somebody to take over as official editor of the 20SB Carnival. Every future edition will still be published on the 20SB blog.
Job duties include:
- encouraging submissions
- making sure all submissions are written by 20sb members
- being a point of contact for anybody with carnival questions
- choosing the best submissions for each carnival edition
- organising excerpts, and formatting each edition
- posting each edition!
Sort of sounds like a lot, but it each cycle takes a month.
- everybody's gratitude (right guys?)
- virtual high fives
Email me (Lisa, at lfarblogatgmaildotcom) answering the following questions:
1. Why do you want to be the editor?
2. Why do you think you'd be the best editor ever?
Everybody is welcome to apply!
Sunday, March 30, 2008