Monday, February 2, 2009

Meet Your Admin: Maxie

Name: Maxie
Blog Url: http://www.ihatesomuch.com

Where are you from: West Virginia (also known as the better Virginia)
Age: 23
Blogging since: October 2007



Favourite Movie: Wedding Crashers
Single best part of that movie: Every scene between Todd Cleary and
Jeremy Grey... "we had a moment at the dinner table"

When you were a kid, what movie star did you have a crush on:
Mark-Paul Gossellaar. Yes, the one and only Zach from Saved By the
Bell. For the record, the crush is still alive and well. Mario Lopez
is in a close second.

The last time you took an airplane: In 6th Grade-- I participated in
the National Pre-Teen America Scholarship Pagaent and it was held in
Arizona. If anyone would like to see some "fancy pageant walking" I
would be glad to show you.

Favourite book: The Washingtonienne-- it's Chick Lit with a dash of smut.

Favourite class in high school: Genetics-- it made me want to be a
doctor, but then I found out that requires something known as
"studying" and I crossed that idea off the list.

Fictional character you most resemble: Monica Lewinsky. I know she's
not fictional, but she's kind of my idol.

Favourite beverage: non-alcoholic- Diet Coke with Splenda. alcoholic:
whiskey sour with jack daniels or zombie
(http://www.drinknation.com/drink/Zombie)

Most delicious meal you can cook: Chicken Madeira-- I found the recipe
online, but first had the meal at The Cheesecake Factory and it's my
favorite to eat and cook.

What do you wear to bed: Usually the exact same thing I wore to work--
jeans and all. I'm super lazy.

Favourite scent: Gardenia

Favourite breakfast cereal: Frosted Flakes!

 Favorite TV theme song: It's a tie between Flava of Love and Facts of Life

Favorite TV Show: The Office. I'm in love with all of the characters
and I like to think my office is almost as interesting.

Pets: I have FOUR! cats and a dog.

7 comments:

Ben said...

You take the good, You take the bad,
You take them both and there you have the facts of life.

The facts of life!

There's a time you gotta go and show
You're growin' now, You know about the facts of life.

The facts of life!

When the world never seems,
To be liiiiiiving up to your dreams.
And suddenly you're finding out,
The facts of life are all about yoooooUUOoooUUou.
All about you.
Yoouuuuuouuuuuouuuu!


Classic.

Maxie said...

Maxie is awesome.

also: Ben is awesome for knowing the words.

Ben said...

We rented the first and second season for no particular reason during the summer. It's burned into my brain flesh.

Caz said...

If I wore the same thing to bed as I wore to work I'd never change out of my clothes. I'd just wear them to work again the next day. (Yeah ok maybe not really, that's kinda gross).

But I pretty much LIVE for being able to come home and put on PJs as soon as I walk in the door.

David Stehle said...

Maxie I've always admired your 6 foot penis.

Ok, "jealous" is the word I'm looking for - I've always been JEALOUS of your 6 foot penis.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i've been know to sleep in my jeans a few times as well. although mine might be due to a drunken pass out.

TOPolk said...

The worst feeling is falling asleep in your work clothes, shoes and all only to wake up and it be time for work again. Meaning that you have to take off real clothes to put on real clothes once more.

Sad times.