Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Featured Blogger: Laurie

The current featured blogger is Laurie from Your Ill-fitting Overcoat



She's been blogging for 3 years and since the start of her blog, she's

+ moved across the country to a city where I didn't know a single soul
+ took a cross-country road trip with a stranger
+ quit my job and spent two months backpacking around Europe by myself
+ moved to New York
+ started law school at one of the Top 5 law schools in the country
+ quit law school and moved back across the country to start a freelance writing career
+ gone on lots of dates, good and bad
+ learned a ridiculous amount about the world, and about myself

You've got a lot of catching up to do!


(Past Winners)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen and heard of Laurie from all kinds of other folks, and I think this is a blogger I need to check out! congrats, laurie!

Laurie Stark said...

Hopefully good things, Lily. :)

Thanks so much, guys! I was beyond psyched to get this news today!