Thursday, July 24, 2008

2000 Members!

Holy smokes! We've reached 2000 members!


Let's feature our 2000th member for a second here. Miss Tiff describes her self as follows: "I am your girly girl type. A bit of a geek also. I am strong headed. I know what I want and what I don't. I love spending time with the fam and friends. My heart is taken and has been for awhile now! :) Likes: Reading, scrapbooking, writing, taking pictures, strawberry chapstick, texting, scary movies, music that i can dance and/or sing to, flip flops, handbags, shoes, all things pink, vintage, knitting, volunteering, and much more! Dislikes: Fake people, lies (liars), hypocrites, snakes, bugs, wasps, road construction, being late places, stealing, and a few other things."

Welcome to 20sb, and congrats on being the 2000th member!

No comments: